Rules of conduct
Effective on March 29, 2019.
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- Use your real name and your company’s legal name when registering on the platform.
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated.
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
- Be nice to maintain a safe and friendly community.
You agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity on SMEBOOK, misrepresent your identity or your company, create a User profile for anyone other than yourself or create a User profile for a company other than yours.
- Copy profiles and other data from the SMEBOOK.
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the SMEBOOK, without the consent of Q4I Consulting S.L.
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose.
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others.
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Q4I Consulting S.L.
- Input anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code.
- Monetize the SMEBOOK services or related data or access to the same, without our consent
- Reverse engineer to derive the source code for the SMEBOOK or any related technology.
- Send unwelcome communications to other users or upload inappropriate images (e.g. sexually explicit content).