Effective on March 29, 2019.
1. Who is the data controller?
Q4I CONSULTING S.L., VAT B-87256673, with registered office at Los Riscos 7D 28260, Galapagar (Spain); Tel: +(34) 91 291 84 53, email: email@example.com. You can contact the data protection officer (DPO) by writing to this email address.
We inform you that when you make a comment on social networks through our website, the responsible for the data provided through them will be the corresponding social network and not Q4I CONSULTING S.L., thus you must contact the social network to exercise, where appropriate, your rights of data protection.
2. When do we collect your data?
Q4I CONSULTING S.L. collects and treats personal data of users representing organisations that have registered on SMEBOOK, as well as of users who, not having registered their companies, browse or consult the SMEBOOK website in public mode.
In this way, Q4I CONSULTING S.L. obtains and uses the IP data and other identifiers provided by the device used by the user to browse through SMEBOOK website, while collecting the data provided at the moment of registering as “User” of SMEBOOK, as well as those data obtained as a result of his/her browsing, requests, publications, conversations, searches, rating of other users and of any other process executed within SMEBOOK.
3. What data is being collected?
4. To what purpose do we collect and treat your data?
We collect entity name and logo, company description (any type of information aimed at characterizing the company for the SMEBOOK to offer a better service), contact person, email, password, location and IP.
In case your company has registered on SMEBOOK website, the purpose for which we will treat your data are:
- To manage your registration process and company’s information provided, as well as to provide your company with the SMEBOOK services. The basis of the legitimacy that enables Q4I CONSULTING S.L. to treat your data for this purpose is your registration request.
- To ensure an appropriate use of our services, preventing from carrying out illicit uses or contrary to our policy and values. We can even cancel an account whether we detect a breach of our policy. The basis of legitimacy of such treatment relies on the fulfilment by Q4I CONSULTING S.L. of certain legal obligations, as well as the legitimate interest to protect our services.
- Show you publicity adjusted to your organisation’s interests and browsing habits obtained from the use of SMEBOOK, in attention to our legitimate interest for the improvement of the commercial offer.
- Send you, by any means, including by electronic means, commercial communications in relation to the SMEBOOK services, which may be related to your organisation’s interests, navigation or use of the SMEBOOK.
5. How long does Q4I CONSULTING S.L. keep your personal data?
Personal data are kept until the data subject expresses a desire to stop receiving information. In the case of people who receive information in their capacity as a representative of a legal entity, the data may be deleted if the person ceases to act in such a capacity.
6. What are the legal grounds for Q4I CONSULTING S.L. to process your data?
Data are processed with the consent of the recipient of the information, who may revoke this consent at any time. If you revoke consent, your data as well as your organisation’s information will be deleted immediately.
7. Who else receives your personal data?
Personal data are not disclosed to third parties without the prior consent of the data subject; this consent must be explicitly expressed.
8. What rights do you have in relation to data processing?
Any person has the right to obtain information about whether Q4I CONSULTING S.L. processes his or her personal data. If Q4I CONSULTING S.L. does process the person’s data, the data subject has the right to know how Q4I CONSULTING S.L. obtained his or her data (if not provided by the data subject) and for what purpose they are processed. In general, the law recognises the right of data subjects to request access to their personal data, rectification of inaccurate personal data or, if appropriate, erasure of personal data when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and Q4I CONSULTING S.L. is not required to store them. In the case of subscription to informational channels or services, erasure of personal data is carried out immediately after the data subject’s request is received. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request restriction of the processing of their data; this right gives data subjects control over their data primarily for the purposes of correcting inappropriate processing and presenting claims in defence of the data subject’s rights.