Future trends in M-Commerce technology
by SMEBOOK (admin) · November 4, 2020
It is worth highlighting the following features:
- Chatbots and conversational AI: M-Commerce has been revolutionised with the introduction of virtual customer agents chatbots. Chatbots have made it possible to provide a 24X7 service to the customers with great ease.
- Social Commerce: With the growing impact of social media, social commerce is opened an entire new market to capture customers and conduct sales over social media sites.
- Augmented Reality: M-Commerce businesses have started incorporating augmented reality technology which allows customers to visualise a product before making a purchase. E.g. Furniture stores provide the facility to visualise how a particular coach will look in their living room.
- Touch Commerce: Ability to do faster payments just in a click or two by using finger print scan is the latest trend.
- Mobile Wallets: Cumbersome payment system like cash on deliveries or through cards/ net banking etc. have slowly coming to a hault. Time is for mobile wallets and touch commerce.