Disadvantages of M-Commerce.
by SMEBOOK (admin) · November 4, 2020
M-Commerce is a fast growing trend in the E-commerce business due to the ease of shopping and improved customer experience it offers. Still there are certain limitations that makes it challenging for businesses and users. Some disadvantages of mobile commerce include:
- It is completely dependent on a mobile device to carry out a transaction.
- Needs constant connectivity, may not work in rural or low connectivity areas.
- Not every E-Commerce business is mobile friendly.
- Mobile commerce is vulnerable to data security compromises.
- The convenience of shopping right from the mobile in your pocket may lead to reckless spending.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.