What are the steps involved in farm to fork?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · May 5, 2021
There are 6 steps involved in the farm to fork concept. They’re listed below:
- Raising The Animal: Some cows and pigs are set loose on grass pastures, while others are crowded into cramped feedlots.
- Stunning And Slaughter: Animals are stunned before they’re killed so that they won’t feel pain, because stressed animals means tougher meat and bruised meet cannot be sold.
- Butchering: The fur and features are removed then they dress the carcass removing the innards.
- Grading: Meat is graded depending on animal size, muscle mass and the fat deposits.
- Cutting: On the factory floor, the large racks of meat are cut into smaller pieces.
- Packaging And Distributing: After being cut the meat is packed and distributed to various stores and restaurants from where the consumer buys it and eats it.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.