What are some of the roles needed in an early stage startup?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · January 19, 2021
These roles are essential in establishing a foothold in the early stages of start-ups:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO): The CEO is usually the ambitious person who controls the company's vision and culture.
- Chief Operating Officer (COO): This role is focused on the daily operations to keep the business running.
- Product Manager: The product manager will be on duty to deal with all things related to your products.
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO): A team member who overlooks proceedings in technology and development is essential for your business's success, especially for tech startups
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO): This role will focus on your customers and how they perceive your product or service.
- Sales Manager: This role will focus on finding new leads and bringing in revenue for your company.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO): This role is responsible for the money and has an eye for detail to handle all aspects of the company's finances.
- Business Development Manager: This role devises ways to grow your business from both sales and marketing standpoint.
- Customer Service Representative: This role focuses on creating good relationships with your customers and clients.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.