What are Biometric devices?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · October 29, 2020
Biometric devices are designed specifically for the purpose of analysing biometric data and authorize individual identity. Biometric devices are essentially based on human physiological traits to perform different kinds of biometric related tasks. Examples of Biometric devices include:
- Chemical Biometric devices: Like DNA matching units.
- Visual Biometric devices: iris recognition, face recognition.
- Behavioral Biometric devices: Walk sensors and signature sensors.
- Olfactory Biometric devices: Analyses the odor to distinguish between varied users.
- Auditory Biometric devices: Microphones
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.