The strategy adopted by retail market in Bio-based products
by SMEBOOK (admin) · August 20, 2021
There are 5 types of retailing strategies:
- Through traditional and special shops where the bioproducts are initially made and retailed.
- Through open markets which are for the common people where all the bioproducts like fruits, vegetables, clothing are kept for sale.
- Through in-farm sales which mean that the place where the bioproducts are made is consumed and retailed directly to the buyers.
- Wholesales or orderings. This means that you know a place from where the bioproducts are extracted so you contact them and order them your wants.
- Finally in the public malls and markets where particular sections sell these products for common consumption.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.