Features of Web 3.0
by SMEBOOK (admin) · October 7, 2020
Web 3.0 is a third generation that includes specific practices and innovations. It has five main features, which are:
- Semantic Web - It offers the ability to generate, connect, and share the content or information through search & analysis based on understanding the meaning of the words not by just numbers or keywords match.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) - In this NLP (natural language processing) capability is combined that helps the computer to understand and distinguish the data or information just like humans.
- 3D Graphics - The extended three-dimensional ability of designing.
- Connectivity - Using semantic metadata, data or information is more connected.
- Ubiquity - Accessibility of the content by multiple applications anytime anywhere.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.