What are some ways for a startup to survive Valley of Death?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · January 19, 2021
Companies can survive the valley of death curve by:
- Prudent planning of funds and incorporating self funding
- Using other sources of cash flow
- Funds from friends and family
- Using crowd funding for survival
- Bank finance
- Joining a start-up incubator
- Committing large resources to a customer
- Engaging in a joint venture with a beneficiary or joint distributor
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.