What are the milestones you need to achieve before implementing your startup's fundraising strategy?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · January 18, 2021
These are the milestones you need to achieve before working before implementing a fundraising strategy:
- Creating a minimum viable product
- Doing a beta launch is the perfect way to get feedback and this point should go second in your startup goals list
- Hiring talented personnel : It’s always crucial to recruit people as driven about your idea as you are and better from the very onset
- Optimization through feedback is essential throughout the entire lifespan of your products, but it’s especially crucial at this stage
- Doing a public beta launch: Your public beta should go live in about a year after your beginning
- Go through another period of optimization after the public beta
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.