What are some common mistakes entrepreneurs make in their start-ups fundraising strategy?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · January 18, 2021
In their drive to establish their business or pitch their fundraising pitch, entrepreneurs end up making a few errors. These are some common mistakes entrepreneurs make:
- Demanding costly valuations
- Negotiating against yourself by exaggeration
- Failure in building a fruitful investor network
- Holding funds back on your end
- Failing to pitch yourself
- Not informing your team resulting in disharmony
- Too much focus on money
- Not doing their due diligence on investors
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.