What are most commonly asked questions about start-up fundraising strategy?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · January 18, 2021
Some commonly asked questions surrounding fundraising strategy include:
- What investors should we specifically target?
- How much capital should we ask for?
- Is it prudent to include ‘strategic investors’ in our strategy?
- How many investors should we approach? Can’t we go for a selective amount?
- How much information is prudent to share with investors?
- What kind of financial model should we present to draw investors?
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.