What are some startups with unique business models?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · January 18, 2021
There are a lot of companies out there which have a unique business model. Some of these were on the brink of collapse. Imbued with ingenuity that has helped them standout from the rest, you should check them out:
- Skillshare: Skillshare launched as an all inclusive education marketplace — experts could teach a class on any subject, and anyone could attend, for $20 or $25. But this past March, Squishier moved to a $10 per month, all-you-can-eat model.
- Stitchfix: Stitch Fix is an online personal styling service in the United States. It uses recommendation algorithms to personalize clothing items based on budget, size and style.
- Zady: Zady champions prudent consumerism and aims to change the way we perceive about the fashion industry, particularly fast fashion.
- Handybook: Handy is an online two-sided marketplace for residential cleaning, installation, and other home services
- Popsugar: Popsugar’s content covers everything its target demo is interested in — , celebrity, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting and entertainment— in a variety of formats, including online, TV and in-app.
- Uber: Uber Technologies commonly known as Uber, is an American company that provides vehicles for food delivery (Uber Eats), hire, package delivery, couriers, bikes and freight transportation.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.