What are some commonly asked questions about startup business models?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · January 18, 2021
Here are a few questions posed when making a startup business model:
- Who are our clients?
- What are the needs fulfilled by us?
- What product or kind of service are we providing our customers?
- How do we reach our customers? What channels should we use?
- What kind of relationship do we have with our customers?
- How does it help or combine with our business model?
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.