What are smart contract platforms?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · February 28, 2021
The following platforms are currently the most popular for developing smart contracts:
- Ethereum: Supported by the Ethereum Foundation and a large community of developers worldwide.
- Hyperledger Burrow: Now hosted by the Linux Foundation, originally developed by Monax.
- Hyperledger Fabric: Now hosted by the Linux Foundation, initially contributed by Digital Asset and IBM.
- Open Transactions: A non-blockchain digital notary that is used in a number of commercial projects.
- Quorum: An enterprise-focused version of Ethereum developed by J.P. Morgan.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.