How are Smart Cities built?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · October 8, 2020
Building a smart city is based on working around following main frameworks:
- Technology framework: Proper application of technology through the use of IoT networks, Sensors, Internet etc.
- Human framework: proper utilisation of human intelligence, skillsets, knowledge and creativity.
- Institutional framework: proper government and other institutional support.
- Energy framework: uninterrupted power supply.
- Data Management framework: proper methods for data collection, processing, and dispersal.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.