M-Commerce vs E-Commerce
by SMEBOOK (admin) · November 4, 2020
The main differences between both terms are the following:
- M-Commerce falls into the E-Commerce umbrella. E-Commerce is broader in scope.
- E-commerce is an older technology, invented in the 1970s. M-Commerce was born later in 1990s.
- M-Commerce can be carried out using handheld devices like mobile phones tablets etc. E-Commerce can be carried out using any digital medium, be it laptops desktops, mobile phones, tablets etc.
- M-Commerce needs a mobile app or a responsive website and cellular data to carry out business. E-Commerce business can be run just with a website and internet connectivity.
- E-Commerce is cheaper than M-Commerce.