Features of M-Commerce Applications
by SMEBOOK (admin) · November 4, 2020
A successful M-Commerce application must entail below mentioned features:
- Personalization: The app must take advantage of machine learning and big data to feed the user with solutions based on their preferences and buying behaviour.
- Bug free: The app must perform smoothly and must be checked for potential bugs.
- Compliment physical stores
- Coupons and attractive discounts: This is a very unique and selling feature of m-commerce apps that these can be used to attract buyers with attractive offers and discounts.
- Detailed product descriptions: Every product listing must be supplemented with a detailed description of the product.
- Product images: Images are the only visual mode that inculcates a sense of trust in customers. Images must be of high quality and matching to the product description.
- Customer service: An efficient customer care team both virtual agents like chatbots or human agents must be in place for any customer assistance.
- Fast and secure checkout: The checkout experience must be hassle free and quick.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.