The LCAP process
by SMEBOOK (admin) · February 27, 2021
Below, the LOw code application process (LCAP):
- Define your business requirements.
- Use AL to weed out unnecessary data.
- Develop any necessary Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Convert unstructured data into fixed records.
- Use an ETL tool to normalize and move big data into other systems.
- The final step is executing the low-code app to see if it picks up the right data, processes properly, and returns the results that the business expects.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.