The advantages and disadvantages of low code application platform
by SMEBOOK (admin) · February 27, 2021
The main advantages are:
- It’s less time taking and increases productivity.
- Helps in creating flexible apps.
- Facilitates better customer experience and immediate change when it’s called for.
The most relevant disadvantages are:
- Low-code approach is guaranteed to create integration issues down the road.
- This can open the door to security breaches because if your low-code platform gets hacked, it can immediately make your application also vulnerable.
- When you can’t build a proper API, you basically end up being severely limited.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.