How is Insurtech beneficial for the consumers?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · February 3, 2021
- InsurTech has facilitated the creation of deep-level customization, such as creating customized products, completely personalized communications, highly equipped relationship managers, and more. These things lead to a fantastic customer experience which in turn is highly beneficial for sales.
- InsurTech can also make the process of obtaining insurance much easier, as insurtech startup Digital Fineprint show with their software that fills out your insurance form based on social data.
- AI Technology can be used to provide a tailored service for consumers. It can quickly summarise and present the most relevant and useful products far faster than a human could. Insurify is an insurtech startup that uses artificial intelligence and natural language processing to make it easier for consumers to buy their car insurance online.
- The IoT can provide insurers with detailed data about customers to help them develop and offer the right products at the right time.
- Getting fit has many perks. Some of the fitness apps like Wysa and wearable devices help you maintain your weight, food habits, boost your energy and mood. And most importantly they can help you save a huge amount of your health insurance cost. Various insurance providers are tapping into wearable devices to keep updating their customers to stay in shape and healthy and offering them many discounts and benefits if customers meet a required fitness goals.
Share it on social networks: Tweet Share
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.