What are the main players of innovation hubs?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · March 1, 2020
Below are the main drivers or actors that are necessary to build a successful innovation ecosystem:
- Anchor companies that promote innovation commercialization.
- Startups and growth oriented SMEs
- The Incubation environment
- Living labs and test beds
- Cluster policies and cross sectoral programs
- R&D Activities
- Education (Elementary to university)
- Infrastructure/ Service Structures
- Innovation Policy Framework