Advantages and disadvantages of Greentech
by SMEBOOK (admin) · January 28, 2021
The main advantages of GreenTech are as listed below:
- It doesn’t emit nefarious for the environment.
- It has gained popularity as consumers of the technology are becoming more environment aware. This will provide benefits to investors at long run in various areas.
- It incurs less cost for maintenance. This dramatically reduces operating cost and hence overall cost in the long run.
- Owing to the usage of natural resources, there is no concern for running out of vital resources such as electricity and water.
- It will mitigate the effects of global warming due to reduction in CO2 emissions.
- Initial implementation cost or investment is very high.
- People still aren’t familiar with the technology and hence will take time to implement for a larger population.
- The technology is still evolving and many of the products are at R&D stage. Hence people aren’t aware of performance results.
- There is a lack of skilled human resources important to install or implement the green technology based systems or products.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.