What are the advantages of cryptocurrency?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · October 18, 2020
'Cryptocurrency' or 'virtual currency' has been widely accepted and used across the globe. Out of the many benefits cryptocurrency offers, the most important advantages can be mentioned as below:
- Digital Transactions: Cryptocurrency acts as a digital cash which is encrypted, hence secure, reliable and faster mode of transacting. People are exchanging digital currency like Bitcoin for buying and selling goods and services ranging from a simple T-shirt to much higher valued transactions.
- Low processing fees: Even high value transactions as high as 99 million USDs can be done with a transaction fee as low as 40 cents.
- Faster processing: Transacting through cryptocurrency can be done within seconds and with a few clicks.
- Earn Interest income: Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin offer higher interest rates as compared to traditional banking rates.
- Trading: Cryptocurrency trading is a very much into trend where people have done some significant earning from trading.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.