Chatbots vs Live Chat
by SMEBOOK (admin) · October 28, 2020
Chatbots and live chats both work towards the same purpose of solving customer queries but both are different in below terms:
- Agents: Chatbots are automated machine-driven conversations while live chats are carried out by actual human agents.
- Response time: Chatbots are programmed to provide instant responses while in case of live chats the responses may be delayed due to various reasons.
- 24X7 availability: Live chats may have fixed hours of functioning but chatbots have 24X7 availability.
- Understanding human context: Live chats being carried out by actual human workforce are more sensitive towards understanding the context of user query and responding in line. Chatbots lack this and yield programmed responses.
- Implementation: Live chats can be easily carried out using simple messenger apps, while chatbots need complex installations and maintenance.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.