What are the gaps that the blue economy co-fund will address?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · March 30, 2021
Below, some of the main gaps to be faced by the blue economy co-fund:
- Developing innovative uses of underutilised and waste from fisheries and aquaculture to achieve zero waste
- Using biotechnology and ICT to develop smart, efficient, food systems and create synergies between aquaculture and fisheries
- Unlock the potential of microbiomes to support growth in aquaculture, fisheries, and food processing and biotechnology
- Exploring synergies with land-based production and feed production and processing, biorefining, bioenergy, biomaterials, chemicals and nutrients
- Improving aquaculture and wild harvesting of stocks.
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.