Why big data is important?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · April 13, 2020
Big data technology has been a complete game changer in the modern industry setup. Big data has shown its potential in various sectors:
- Healthcare: Big data researches have helped in improved patient care and invention of new high potential drugs for deadly diseases.
- Finance and Banking: Improved fraud detection and cyber crimes have helped a lot in the operational difficulties of the sector
- Media and Entertainment: Improved customer focussed content has helped the sector improve its customer satisfaction
- Public Sector: Big data applications have helped government in various initiatives like environmental protection, disaster management, national security etc.
- Retail: Big data accumulated from the customer loyalty data, POS, store inventory records and local demographics data helps retail stores to improve their customer experience and hence gain customer loyalty
SMEBOOK is reinventing the management of tech companies’ assets by providing a matchmaking algorithm capable of recommending partnerships according to needs and interests.