Why big data is important?
by SMEBOOK (admin) · April 13, 2020
Big data technology has been a complete game changer in the modern industry setup. Big data has shown its potential in various sectors:
- Healthcare: Big data researches have helped in improved patient care and invention of new high potential drugs for deadly diseases.
- Finance and Banking: Improved fraud detection and cyber crimes have helped a lot in the operational difficulties of the sector
- Media and Entertainment: Improved customer focussed content has helped the sector improve its customer satisfaction
- Public Sector: Big data applications have helped government in various initiatives like environmental protection, disaster management, national security etc.
- Retail: Big data accumulated from the customer loyalty data, POS, store inventory records and local demographics data helps retail stores to improve their customer experience and hence gain customer loyalty